Eighth Grade SS
Welcome to Eighth Grade Social Studies
MHS Room 16
Over the course of this school year we will explore the various subjects of Social Studies including Geography and many areas of United States History. We will focus on areas ranging from the discovery of the Americas and its earliest settlements to the Reconstruction Period. Also, we will focus on major events of North American history such as the American Revolution and the Civil War. Throughout the school year, everyone in this class will have the opportunity to be very successful in Social Studies and I look forward to working with each of you!
Expectations and Guidelines
- Put forth a 212° effort, compete, and expect to succeed.
- No Energy Vampires! Create a positive learning environment.
- Always be on time and prepared for class.
- Raise your hand and wait to be called on to talk.
- Maintain the condition of classroom supplies and materials.
- Never lie, cheat, or steal.
- Don’t whine, complain, or make excuses.
- No Tardiness, profanity or criticizing classmates.