Mr. Petrone's PE Grading System
5 Point Policy
The five point policy will be recorded every day. A student can potentially score 5 points per day if they fulfill each of the following requirements. If a requirement is not fulfilled the student will not earn a point for the day and an explanation will be left in the comments section of their gradebook.
- The student is wearing proper clothing and footwear. (Clothes that allow the student to move and be active safely)
- The student actively participates in the warm up.
- The student actively participates in the day’s activity.
- The student is treating others with respect. (behavior)
- The student demonstrates an understanding or willingness to learn the skill or activity of the day.
If there are any questions about grading policy please ask your PE teacher!