Phone: (908) 231-8500
Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Anjelica Viso
Welcome! My name is Ms. Viso and I am the Student Assistance Counselor (SAC) at Manville High School. I work with students, families and the community. I have an array of experience in both educational and mental health settings. I am here to assist your child with their social, emotional, personal, mental health, substance-use/abuse needs and provide resources or treatment options as needed.
As the SAC, I meet with students for individual sessions, group sessions, conduct classroom lessons/presentations and invite guest speakers with knowledge and experience of trending topics. I educate staff and students on various mental health topics, substance use/abuse, prevention and related treatment services. Teachers, staff members, or yourself may refer a student for counseling services.
Please be aware that conversations held between myself and students are strictly confidential except (1) the student wants to harm themselves, (2) the student wants to harm someone else, (3) someone is harming the student (emotional, physical, sexual abuse or neglect).
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me anytime by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (908) 231-8500. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner. I look forward to speaking with you. Have a great school year!
Ms. Anjelica Viso
Student Assistance Counselor (SAC)
* For all emergencies, please dial 911 or contact Manville PD at (908) 725-1900 *
- PerformCare (24/7; Mobile Response & Stabilization Services): 877-652-7624
- PESS (Mental Health Emergencies, Risk/Safety Assessments): 908-526-4100 (parent/guardian must be present for the screening to be conducted)
- Suicide & Crisis LifeLines: Call/Text 988 or Text HOME to 741741
- 2nd Floor Helpline (call or text): 1-888-222-2228
- DCP&P (Child Abuse/Neglect Hotline): 1-877-NJ-ABUSE (652-2873)
- Local Community Resources Mental Health | Substance Use/Abuse