Parents & Canvas
Parents can sign up as an observer in Canvas. Observers can link their Canvas account to their student's account so they can see assignment due dates, announcements, and other course content. Observers can view the course content but cannot participate in the course.
- To observe a student, you must have a student pairing code.
- Once you have an account, you may be able to view student information through the Canvas Parent app.
- Mobile Parent Canvas apps are available for both iPhone and Android devices
Helpful Tutorials for Parent Observers
Along with the video below, you can utilize the step-by-step directions.
- Register as a Parent Observer on Canvas
- How to Link a Student?
- How do I navigate a Course?
- Viewing Grades
Account Registration and Student Pairing
Canvas on Your Mobile Device