The Parent Portal provides an avenue for parents to stay informed and involved in their children's academic life. The Parent Portal is a digital gateway designed to give parents/guardians (and selected students) the ability to securely view information such as:
- Monitor daily attendance records in "real time"
- View online teacher assignments and student schedules (grades 2-12)
- Monitor grades for individual assignments as they are inputted by the teachers into their grade books
- View student grades via Interim Progress Reports and Report Cards
- Print grade and attendance reports for your child
- Receive emails as often as you like with grade and attendance information
- Use links to initiate emails to teachers
Need an Account?
The Manville School District has set up parent access accounts to our student information system, Genesis. Initial accounts were created based on the current email addresses within the student information system. New accounts are setup upon registration; emails are sent with login information to the email address provided. If you did not receive an email from email@example.com in regard to the Parent Portal, you may request an account. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your child(ren) and respective grade level(s), along with your full name.